Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Are you having Déjà vu? Because we are.
The Great PancakeSwap migration is one for the history books, and here we are Yeti again.
We are going to get you caught up with the recent whirlwind of events so you know what to do for everything Blizzard in the next 24 hours.
Did we mention there will be 0% deposit fees again for the next 24 hours of the migration?
The skinny for everything Blizzard:
We dropped our block emissions from 1 per block to 0.75 per block during the initial migration!
Here is where PancakeSwap is with their migration process (again):
New CAKE farm rollouts as of April 24th:
Blizzard will launch all V2 pools at 3am UTC on the 25th, (11:00 PM EST on April 24th):
We even created a countdown for you:
How to remove your V1 LPs, break them up, and turn them into V2 LPs:
Native Liquidity Pools and Non-Native Liquidity Pools
Users are to withdraw from the V1 pools and follow the migration instructions given below. xBLZD emissions will start immediately on the new pools and like the last migration, all deposit fees will be 0% for the first 24 hours.
1. Locate xBLZD-BNB and xBLZD-BUSD pools in the “Active tab” (If you don’t find it there, check under the “Inactive tab”.
2. Withdraw liquidity tokens from xBLZD-BNB or xBLZD-BUSD pools as normal.
3. Follow steps 2 and 3 of the Pancakeswap migration process linked below. (These are the original instructions from the migration from Friday, but these are the same steps for the V2 migration for Saturday)
4. Locate the new xBLZD-BNB and xBLZD-BUSD pools in the active tab.
5. Deposit liquidity tokens in the new xBLZD-BNB and xBLZD-BUSD pools as normal.
We are estimating that the updated V2 contracts will be finished and sent to the timelock contract by 11 am EST on Saturday where they need to be locked for 12 hours. Once the timer expires (~11 pm EST Saturday) the development team will move the old non-native liquidity pools to the inactive tab and place the new liquidity pools in the active tab.
Users are to withdraw from the old pools and follow the migration instructions provided above but using the liquidity tokens you had withdrawn. xBLZD emissions will start immediately and like last migration, all deposit fees will be 0% for a 24 hour period.
Key Points / Takeaways:
- Blizzard and Cave pools are unaffected by this migration. You can leave your tokens in these without worry! Yeet-i!
- The Blizzard team will seed the initial xBLZD liquidity on Pancakeswap v2 to ensure that the correct price is set.
- There will be a 0% deposit fee on ALL farming pools for 24 hours.
- For xBLZD being used on other projects, please consult them for the necessary actions. This includes yield aggregators and other farming projects that may take xBLZD as an asset.
The Blizzard dev team does have a backup timeline in the event that issues arise during migration. They will be online during the migration to help!